Saturday, September 8, 2012

dude, where's my blog?



i'm not sure if anyone still visits my dusty little blog.

after all, it's been two years and some change since i last posted.

a lot has changed. there's been a great deal of tragedy in my life. and a great deal of joy.

and i'm itching to reconnect and create and write. so, here i am.

i can't help but smile at the thought that i'm finally sitting down and writing this post. fine-uh-LEE!

so, if you're still out there: hi :).  i hope you still want to tag along with me on my (super weird) journey. stay tuned for some fucking debauchery and a lot of catching up.

namaste,

- laney (aka yoga ninja mama)

2 comments:

carissajade said...

I'm glad you're back too! And I will keep coming back to peer pressure you to write, cause even though it's hard to get back into it, it feels so good.

Michelle said...

good to see you're back :)