Sunday, November 22, 2009
don't worry, i'll give you the play-by-play (complete with photos!) of my new moon premiere adventures soon (i know the suspense is killer); but for now, i leave you with this final photo of me from the opening night showing. i'll tell you later how i ended up in a fucking blanket.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
ANYWAY. i can't sleep. which is...not cool, since i have to be up at 4:30 to get myself and sagebug out the door on time and into the wonderful world of reality (which i'm still hoping doesn't really exist. i have this
uhmmm, where was i?
oh yeah. NEW (fucking) MOON!
i've been ready for this shit since the day i was born. this must be the meaning of life, right? it sure as hell feels like it.
i'm a fan of lists, they help me function (and weed out all of the clutter in my brain. believe me, there's a shit ton of clutter in my brain). i make lists for just about everything in my life, and preparing for new moon was certainly no exception. this is serious business, folks.
- movie tickets? check
- least douchey twilight related clothing item? check
- mild sedative to calm nerves when loud teenagers won't shut the fuck up during the movie? check (mini bottles of jack daniels :)
- ipod loaded with twilight and new moon soundtracks for the drive to and from the theatre? check
- extra pairs of panties to change into after experiencing multiple orgasms from seeing rob's body on a gigantic screen? check
- fangs and bright red contacts? check
- pocket edward (mini e)? check
- at least one twitarded friend? check
- ability to make rational/logical decisions, exhibit age appropriate behavior, and remain calm? non-existent in twilight bubble
- sanity? ...what?
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
oh, shit. maybe that's because i was going BANANA-SANDWICH-FUCKING-CRAZY in my room at exactly 4:43 pm this afternoon when my twitter twin, miss shoe box, informed me that THE ROBSTEN SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN! (ok, she didn't really say that. what she did was IM me a link and instruct me, no less than five times in ALL CAPS, to "LOOK NOW! LOOK NOW! GOOOOOO!").
so i clicked. and then i died. of sheer joy. from the robsten love documented in paris today. are you ready for this? ARE. YOU. READY...?
photo from x17online.com, where you can find a shitload more pictures of this event. a shitload more than you ever need to see. one is good enough, unless you're a twicum guzzling whore
like me. but in case you want more. go there.
click the photo above for BIG (and i do mean BIG). and feel free to zoom. 'cause, like miss shoe box said, "that's all kinds of noodle hands!". NOODLE HANDS. LOVEY DOVEY NOODLE HANDS! that's what those are.
excuse me, robsten haters and robsten doubters, could you please form a line "to the left, to the left", and drink your haterade together? 'cause you suck. and this is PROOF! PROOF, BABY!
and i'm totes blaming the #robsten explosion for breaking my uber twitter this evening. not that i'm complaining. just sayin'.
halloween cupcake with a 50 ft blob of neon green icing. mmmm!
after thomas the train was safely snuggled in bed, yoga ninja mama (disguised as a vampire cabaret girl) went out to play with the big kids:
fun was had by all! a few highlights:
1. "tammy from the streets" snorting a red jello shot ("tammy from the streets" = extremely intoxicated guy dressed as a female whore).
2. the staged chain saw massacre, during which i was clutching onto a friend's shirt so tightly that i nearly strangled him.
3. the hippie and the samurai fighting (which resulted in the samurai sword landing in the pool and sinking to a lonely death)
hooray for halloween! *happy ninja dance*