Wednesday, August 12, 2009


hot pants

robward is definitely a bonafide panty melter. so i thought i'd design and screen print a new pair of panties with, of course, his face on them. this is probably the closest rpattz will ever get to my ladyparts *sigh*. uber depressing thought. but these panties are awesome. HAHA :).




[ok. confession. these aren't really my new panties. and (unfortunately) that's not really my tanned, toned ass. i used the photo editor template at eff my pic (dot) com to create this little diddy. ]

2 comments:

Mouf.Peace said...

lmao daaaamn i was about to say can my ass be that toned after i have a child? o screw that, can it be that toned NOW? lol. p.s. u totally went eat.drink.pray.love (or however u say it) on me but no worries, i love trees and i firmly believe that everyone needs at least one hippie in their lives lol.

Mouf.Peace said...

p.p.s. can u reblog this? i'll of course give u credit for it but i mean its r. patz on ur ass how can i not share with the rest of the world? lol